You Could Email Me, You Know, if You Wantedtorturedpotato at gmail dot com
looking for something?
Tweeting like A Twittering Fool
what they said
- velocibadgergirl on New Blog! For November 2012, and Possibly Beyond But Don’t Hold Me To It
- Kim on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Ruth on In Which Our Souls Are Definitely Captured
- EarnestGirl on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Gina on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
Tag Archives: what is she on about now?
In one of my darker moments of the past week, I wrote an e-mail to 2012. I asked it to bring good things for me and my friends. I also asked for maybe a month or two of health, just … Continue reading
I took all the blog post drafts from the past month, pasted them into one file, and am taking out approximately every third paragraph for the sake of brevity. Enjoy! 1. Two Poems About Under-6 Boy’s Soccer The worst thing … Continue reading
I drink a lot of coffee. Well, not a lot. Two cups in the morning, sometimes a third if it’s a special day. Oftentimes I have a cup of tea in the afternoon. Black tea, that is to say, no … Continue reading
I hate being read to. I know, I’m supposed to love it. People love it. I saw a facebook post years ago that listed ‘reading to your partner’ as the biggest turn on of all, even more than doing the … Continue reading