You Could Email Me, You Know, if You Wantedtorturedpotato at gmail dot com
looking for something?
Tweeting like A Twittering Fool
what they said
- velocibadgergirl on New Blog! For November 2012, and Possibly Beyond But Don’t Hold Me To It
- Kim on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Ruth on In Which Our Souls Are Definitely Captured
- EarnestGirl on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Gina on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
Tag Archives: what is she on about now?
It must have been the first summer we lived here, all hot and damp, keeping our curtains and doors closed so that we could stare at our infant until he made sense. Oh, how we sweated, all of us. I … Continue reading
I was driving across town to get to my writers group meeting. Sun in my face, wind in my hair, Beastie Boys on the radio, lollipop crammed in my mouth. Yes, this is the Real Housewives of New Westminster, owning … Continue reading
It could be the (nearly) five year old. It could be the boy. It could be being the big brother. It could be the moon. It could be the lack of sleep. It could be sharing a bedroom. It could … Continue reading
I started writing this this morning while drinking coffee and thinking about how much I prefer snot to puke. Did you think that said “not to puke”? That is the first fundamental truth: I prefer NOT to puke. But if … Continue reading