You Could Email Me, You Know, if You Wantedtorturedpotato at gmail dot com
looking for something?
Tweeting like A Twittering Fool
what they said
- velocibadgergirl on New Blog! For November 2012, and Possibly Beyond But Don’t Hold Me To It
- Kim on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Ruth on In Which Our Souls Are Definitely Captured
- EarnestGirl on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Gina on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
Tag Archives: two! children!
Dear Children, Even when you get up too early and sing all the time I can see, intellectually, that it’s a good thing. Much as I might want to sleep longer and have the world be quiet, I can’t help … Continue reading
This week was better than last week, which was better than the week before. It’s a hard thing to remember, that it’s better, when you’re late for school because the week three Kindergarten child is practicing Operation: Stalling and when … Continue reading
OH the children, right now. The children. I can see and understand that my kids are testing me and acting out because: they are starting school and change is scary and life is flux. The weather is hot and it … Continue reading
I sure wish I had it in me to write something meaningful and profound today. But I don’t. We went to the PNE (a local, annual fair and amusement park) yesterday. While at the PNE I realized that going to … Continue reading