You Could Email Me, You Know, if You Wantedtorturedpotato at gmail dot com
looking for something?
Tweeting like A Twittering Fool
what they said
- velocibadgergirl on New Blog! For November 2012, and Possibly Beyond But Don’t Hold Me To It
- Kim on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Ruth on In Which Our Souls Are Definitely Captured
- EarnestGirl on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Gina on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
Tag Archives: two! children!
The first day of Christmas vacation was not the best day of my life. I felt like I was getting a cold; the kids have both been sick and now have those clear-the-room coughs; we had nothing to do and … Continue reading
Supper table. Both children and I, eating. Each child has a glass of water and a glass of apple cider. Non-alcoholic. Trombone: When I’m done this apple cider, can I have more apple cider? Me: No. Trombone: Why not? Me: … Continue reading
I have learned two important things in the past week, a week which has been spent alternating between reminiscing fondly about last Tuesday, the best day of my life*, and sinking knee-deep into despair because a day that good will … Continue reading
I have a stuffed animal … problem. It wouldn’t be a problem if I didn’t have kids; I would have lots of room for my stuffed animal friends if I didn’t have kids. Har! But the problem is this: I … Continue reading