You Could Email Me, You Know, if You Wantedtorturedpotato at gmail dot com
looking for something?
Tweeting like A Twittering Fool
what they said
- velocibadgergirl on New Blog! For November 2012, and Possibly Beyond But Don’t Hold Me To It
- Kim on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Ruth on In Which Our Souls Are Definitely Captured
- EarnestGirl on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Gina on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
Tag Archives: music
I know. You don’t want to hear that. Ordinarily I wouldn’t say it. But it is snowing buckets out there today, which makes things feel very Wintery. There is also the inescapable fact that the date is November 25th. And … Continue reading
There was a woman at the park today. She had two kids, one was a girl baby in a car seat and the other was a toddler boy enjoying digging in the sand. She gave her son the two minute … Continue reading
This is what it’s like to take a group swimming lesson with my kid and his preschool class. Me: Hey, there’s your teacher. Him: (blank stare) Me: (waving) Hi Miss Teacher! Him: (blank stare) Me: (nudging) Trombone! Your teacher! Him: … Continue reading
1. We all got colds a few weeks ago and there was a lot of coughing. It was that cold, the one that’s going around, where you cough for weeks afterward. I know y’all have had it because I’ve seen … Continue reading
Rocking Out? Check. from tortured potato on Vimeo.