You Could Email Me, You Know, if You Wantedtorturedpotato at gmail dot com
looking for something?
Tweeting like A Twittering Fool
what they said
- velocibadgergirl on New Blog! For November 2012, and Possibly Beyond But Don’t Hold Me To It
- Kim on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Ruth on In Which Our Souls Are Definitely Captured
- EarnestGirl on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Gina on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
Tag Archives: more about me!
I’ll preface by saying that there are benefits and detriments to every family configuration. And there are way more factors at play in a person’s development than just birth order. It is an entirely personal decision, how many – if … Continue reading
Today’s BED11 prompt is thanks to Joanna. What one decision (voluntary or involuntary) changed your life the most? In other words, what did you do or not do that led you on this path in life? Joanna should really know … Continue reading
#reverb10 – day 31 – Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you … Continue reading
FIRST. You people. Thank you thank you thank you. You said the kindest things to me yesterday and I am so fortunate to have you all, lifting me up like a bunch of helium-filled balloons that never, ever deflate and … Continue reading