You Could Email Me, You Know, if You Wantedtorturedpotato at gmail dot com
looking for something?
Tweeting like A Twittering Fool
what they said
- velocibadgergirl on New Blog! For November 2012, and Possibly Beyond But Don’t Hold Me To It
- Kim on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Ruth on In Which Our Souls Are Definitely Captured
- EarnestGirl on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Gina on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
Category Archives: more about me!
This is how I like to write a blog post: Have idea. Type frantically to capture idea. Add hyperlinks, if relevant. Re-read. Re-write. Re-read. Re-write. Delete. Add. Delete. Post. I hope that didn’t ruin the magic for anyone. Some of … Continue reading
I only cared about the Olympics once. It was the summer of 1988 and I was watching for a high diver named Dave Flewelling. I am unsure of the spelling. He had been part of an ensemble called The Great … Continue reading
I was blessed with a surprise today. My mother and father took Trombone to their house to frolic in the garden and I went down to only 1 blade for the rest of the day and night. I read something … Continue reading
I don’t think you know how beautiful you are. I walked past you today and you were rumpled and gawky and beautiful like baby giraffes and I thought Oh to be that beautiful again but then I remembered how awful … Continue reading