You Could Email Me, You Know, if You Wantedtorturedpotato at gmail dot com
looking for something?
Tweeting like A Twittering Fool
what they said
- velocibadgergirl on New Blog! For November 2012, and Possibly Beyond But Don’t Hold Me To It
- Kim on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Ruth on In Which Our Souls Are Definitely Captured
- EarnestGirl on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
- Gina on Post 3225, Which Count Includes 80 Drafts You’ll Never See
Category Archives: more about me!
If you search my blog for “loud” you get a handful of returned entries, 90% of which are about Fresco. Also, they are dated one per month, roughly around the 20th of each month. So this is a bit early … Continue reading
I was nursing the baby and thinking about months. I’ve heard a lot of talk about how November is a terrible month but I have always loved November. Even this past November. I did love it. It was fine. The … Continue reading
I had a massage today. It took me 6 months but I finally remembered to check my extended health benefits, get a doctor’s note, make an appointment and go. Yes, this is the average time expended on things I WANT, … Continue reading
Let me tell you about my new purse. It is glossy red like a 45-year-old’s convertible. Exactly as shiny and red as cherry pie filling. Like raspberry lip gloss with a handle. I was out looking for shoes, as is … Continue reading